Banana Pancakes
Even though all of Jack Johnson's songs pretty much sound the same, I still enjoy listening to him. I really just like the name of this song. Banana Pancakes sound delicious.
Random observations from my morning, so far:
The other night when I went to the grocery store, the Quaker oatmeal boxes were on sale. I always get the deluxe variety pack with Cinnamon Roll, Banana Bread, and Baked Apple. I picked up one of those, and then noticed a NEW kind of variety pack with Smores, Choclatey Chip, and Cinnamon Toast! Yum. Of course I bought a box. I opened it up this morning to try one and I realized there are only 8 packets as opposed to 10, like in a normal box. There were 2 each of Choclatey Chip and Smores, and 4 of Cinnamon Toast. GOSH! Cinnamon Toast is not even really the one that I wanted. Nevertheless, I tried the Smores one this morning......money.
Yesterday afternoon before I left work, I went to use the restroom. I noticed sitting atop the toilet paper dispenser was .54 cents, made up of 2 quarters and 4 pennies. I didn't touch the change, after all, you never know where that stuff has been....and I was in the bathroom. The thought of touching something that someone else had in their hand in the stall kind of grossed me out. At any rate, I thought it would be nice for the person who forgot their change to be able to come back and still find it sitting there. This morning, I returned to the same stall. I had completely forgot about the change incident of yesterday afternoon. As I was preparing to exit the stall, I look over and notice there are now only .04 cents sitting there. I laughed. People can be so unbelievable sometimes, "I'm going to take this money that someone left here, but I am not even going to give them the courtesy of taking all of it. Only the quarters are worth my time."
Today is going to be a long day. My cube mate called in sick so I have no one to talk to. Do not be surprised if more random observations show up later.

5 Comments:
My cube mate called in sick so I have no one to talk to.
I will expect many an e-mail.
Great, now I've got you saying "Money" as a synomyn to "Great!" or "Awesome!" or "Righteous!"
I know, the Brianna speak is forever in my vocabulary. I love it!
And, don't you always expect many an email. At least 349 per day.
I haven't been to the womens room so you can't blame me for taking the 50 cents! You bet your butt that I would take it if this situation ever presented itself to me. I would only change one thing......I would take the 4 pennies too! I think my friend ODB or LBJ whichever you prefer said it best, "baby I got your money"
How come everytime I submitted my last comment it said, "cannot display page" but then when if finally goes through I notice that I've posted three times??? OOPS!
I kno whow you feel about the Jack Johnson music all sounding the same, nevertheless, he has made onto Amy's Top 10 list. I cant seem to think of the Banana Pancake song... and it's a shame my car was broken into last week and most of my cd's were stolen so it's not like I can go look it up. Such is life.
Post a Comment
<< Home