Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Old Apartment

Last night, Abby and I gained a roommate. For the next 3 weeks, Jenny will be staying with us before she moves back to the StL. We had a successful evening moving all of her stuff from her place over to mine. With the two vehicles, it only took one trip. After all the moving was complete, we crashed in the living room and brought out the N64 and MarioKart.

I was taken back to the good ol' days of 22G. Late nights, Christmas lights, and fighting over the 4 controllers on the N64.... Those were great times. I started getting very reminiscent of college and momentarily found myself wanting to go back. I remember days when I actually heard MarioKart playing in my head while I was sitting in class. The sound that it makes when you get a 'toy', Peach taking out an opponent with a shell and saying "Peachy's got it!", Wario passing you and yelling "here we go!".... Good times, good times.

One of these days, we should make like BNL and go back to 22G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home