Monday, February 28, 2005

We're Going to be Friends

"What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?"

"Whatever I feel like I wanna do, GOSH!"

"Napoleon Dynamite" quickly worked its way onto my list of favorite movies. We rented it last night, and if you haven't seen it yet, go rent it now, yes NOW, right this second, get off your computer and go to Blockbuster (after all, it is the end of late fees).

"What are you drawing?"
"A liger."
"What's a liger?"
"It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic."

The movie opened with my favorite White Stripes song, and from that second, I knew I was going to love it. It is definitely one of the most quote-worthy movies that I have ever seen.

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

On a side note, it is supposed to snow again today. March begins tomorrow, it is not supposed to be snowing in March, GOSH! All of the schools in the area are closed, yet again. This means that the kids have not been to school since last Wednesday. If the snow is as bad as they think, it does not look promising for tomorrow either. My only consolation is that maybe we will be blessed with another early release *crosses fingers*.

And lastly...

"Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it 'cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home