The Blower's Daughter
As a special treat today, rather than just posting a link to the lyrics, I am posting the song for download. That's right, I am becoming more proficient on the computer. It will be a miracle if it actually works.
I guess I don't have much to say today. There is a lot on my mind, but I can't seem to put my thoughts into words. At any rate, if you haven't yet checked out Damien Rice, then you should. He's good, and he's Irish, so that makes him even better. Which reminds me...St. Patrick's Day is quickly approaching. I wonder what the song of the day will be on March 17th. ;)
And so it is...

3 Comments:
I haven't seen Closer yet....but I want to! I love all the actors in it, I'm a big Clive Owens fan.
I have the "O" album. Actually, I hit Jason up for it. :) Tell that boy to get you a copy!
I remember he sent me mp3's and I don't think it was with those, but then he sent me an actual cd and it is on there, so I know he has it.
I just got out the cd, and am currently listening to Amie, it does rock. He's awesome.
He is the source. I don't know what I'm going to do when he leaves the Bureau and he can't pouch mail me cd's anymore! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home