I'll be right beside you dear (Louder, Louder)
Remember that concert back in May that I supposed to go to, but it got postponed. Twice. Remember that? Well, the date finally came this past Sunday. Only the doors did not open until 10 pm. 10. TEN. And that is a doors opening time, meaning the opening band would not be on until at least 10:45. I am not used to lateness such as this on a Sunday night. Luckily, the 930 club sells coffee. Coffee is my friend.
My long lost ex-roommate and I ran into several other people there that we knew.
And we stood in the front by the stage. Also by the speakers. The very loud speakers. Poor Molly who was slightly burnt out from the Rascal Flatts concert the day before was kind of in pain and one of the very emo bouncers gave her earplugs. She is apparently 42 years old now.
The lead singer apologized profusely for losing his f***ing voice and having to postpone the show. Twice.
He's not only a member of the Happy Hands club, he's also the president.
He also tried to hang himself with the microphone cord.
And apparently Ron Burgundy is the drummer.
They put on a surprisingly good show and I went home happy. A video that is bound to hurt your ears because it was shot right next to the speakers will be posted later.

2 Comments:
Brooke Burke has the best maternity clothes.
No kidding.
I can't believe they chose Lukas. He was the worst out of the top 6 or 7 in my opinion. And his sparkly lip gloss has got to go.
Post a Comment
<< Home