You've got motion inside
Finally, I have decided on my dream career.
Have you ever noticed that a good number of those indie hipster bands have a token female? Sometimes she is the lead singer, other times she just stands up there playing the tambourine and if she's lucky she gets to sing back-up on a few songs. Well, my new aspiration is to become the token female in an indie band. The instrument I want to play --- the cowbell. How awesome would it be to stand on stage bobbin' my hair back and forth and hitting the cowbell? (Never mind the fact that I am unable to clap and sing at the same time during worship at Church.) I practiced on my way to work this morning. Check out the sweet cowbell action on track 6, Oh Shoplifter, from the Stills new album, Without Feathers (which is not as good as Logic Will Break Your Heart but the one thing Without Feathers has that Logic doesn't--- cowbell) by clicking the flower on the left of this page and selecting Oh Shoplifter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home