Just Don't Tell Me That
What does it say about me that 3, one two THREE, people have now IMed/emailed/called to tell me about this? All three people are people that knew me in college. COLLEGE. Not grade school. Not junior high. Not high school. But college. So maybe I went to an *NSYNC concert or two. But it's not like I was the oldest person in attendance. And maybe I have an "I <3 Lance" keychain that one of my college roommate made for me. But it's not like I ever actually used it.
So when is JT coming to town?

4 Comments:
Ha! You would have been up to 4 if I hadn't decided that you probably already knew being the news hound you are! :)
So last night I said to Hollis, "Do you think Karyn is gonna blog about this?"
So predictable...
:) Well, I have to say...I did know you in grade school, and high school...I think the bigger news is that 2/3 people were male, and technically, Steve told me...so what does that say....hmmm?
That's true....not to mention Mr. Raw Meat up there bringing it up to his wife too. :)
Maybe it's just that all those guys enjoyed our rendition of "God Must Have Spent.." THAT much.
Post a Comment
<< Home