Thursday, June 22, 2006

If it makes you happy

The left sidebar disappeared a few months ago because (A) I was too lazy to keep it updated, and (B) this layout makes me happy. However, if I still had a left sidebar I would surely be updating the annoy me section with my daily frustrations of the hell that is the Wilson Bridge Project. More importantly, I do not regularly record the media in which I am currently enjoying. Therefore, an update on what I have been obsessively listening to is in order. Some stuff is old, some stuff is new, some stuff has been listened to in preparation for concerts, and some is just stuff that is good to roll down the windows, turn up the volume, and party like it's 1999 to. Whatever the case, these are the albums that are getting the most play on my bff.

In Alphabetical Order:
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Belle & Sebastian - The Life Pursuit
Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax Vol. 3 (Meadows Music Theater, 8.27.2000)
Death Cab for Cutie - We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes
Gomez - How We Operate
Interpol - Antics
Jeremy Camp - Restored
John Vanderslice - Pixel Revolt
Maritime - We, The Vehicles
Matt Costa - Songs We Sing
The Postal Service - Against All Odds
The Postal Service - Give Up
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
Rogue Wave - Descended Like Vultures
Simon & Garfunkel - The Essential Simon & Garfunkel
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Spoon - Gimme Fiction
The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart
The White Stripes - Elephant
Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary


In other news, I'm crossing my fingers for a Proudest Monkey, JTR, Pig, Big Eyed Fish, and Crush this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home