Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday's on the phone to me

I can't help but wonder if they soaked the corks first.

Because people at Florida State have nothing better to do.

It may have surfaced a few weeks ago, but it never. gets. old.

Apparently men who start cosmetic companies for dogs are surprisingly eligible...and heterosexual?

Why Sark is my favorite Alias character: "If Rambaldi can prophesize the future he might advise me not to wear $500 shoes." (Do not click unless you have seen the Alias series finale.)

The more important reason why Sark is my favorite Alias character. (Safe to click.)

Via Brianna: "I wonder what delightful tune secured his win, the eloquent "Candy Shop" or the sordid memoir 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'."

posted by Karyn @ 11:42 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Blue Sky Hunter said...

So, what happens to the ants? Are they stuck in there when the plaster comes a'rolling down the tunnels? 'Cause that would suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Karyn
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, United States

View my complete profile

Recently

  • If you're feeling sinister
  • Daughters will love like you do
  • Feeling lonely and so cold
  • A stranger with your door key
  • Was it you?
  • I am the Champion
  • Coming Up to Breathe
  • I turn my camera on.
  • Clap Your Hands (Say Yeah)
  • History Maker

I know them!

  • Becky
  • Derek
  • Hollis
  • Jason
  • Adam and Jeremy
  • Jess
  • Lisa
  • Rich
  • Vannah

They got skills

  • Dooce
  • Fugly is the new Pretty
  • Snarkywood
  • Cute Overload
  • Amalah
  • Que Sera Sera
  • Best Week Ever

Clicks you won't regret

  • Old School Trail of Oregon
  • Googlefight
  • I have a crush on every boy
  • Lappy 486
  • Potent Potables
  • Predict Your Future

Sweet Information

  • Bible with a big B
  • bible with a little b
  • Hurricane Sports
  • Muggles
  • The Vine - SCC, Louisville, KY
  • Frontline - MBC, Vienna, VA