Clap Your Hands (Say Yeah)
My lunch hour was just spent at Target. The Easter candy was 75% off (and there was A LOT left), the clearance racks in front of the fitting rooms were abundant, there were at least 4 sale signs in the breakout artist section in electronics, and there was even some little red sticker action in the accessory department. Despite all that, the only thing I walked out of Target with was my nonfat grande caramel macchiato which I purchased with the last of my dog-sitting Starbucks gift card.
In related news, we are going on the third billing cycle with no mail from Gap, Inc.

1 Comments:
Not fair! I specifically went to our Target for leftover Easter candy (nobody but me and Steve ever wants those bags of black jelly beans), and NOTHING. I went MONDAY MORNING too...the DAY AFTER Easter. It was like Easter never happened in commercial world...all the summer gear had swept in and taken it's place. I asked the guy stocking the shelves, and he said "It's all gone already." I think he was lying, but I was too bereft to figure it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home