Home Life
I was all prepared to blog a blog about nothing as filler since I have been suffering from lack of creativity, but then, THEN I got this gem of an email from my mom:
Forgot to tell you [people] that after that [basketball] game last night, I had a bad dream. I was stuck in my bedroom, in my bed, and could not get out. There were Gators everywhere trying to attack me. When I woke up I actually looked around before I stepped on the floor, it seemed so real.I will admit though, they did play a great game. Probably never say anything nice about them again.One who NEVER drinks Gatorade,
[mom]
And all you people think I am crazy for not drinking out of a Gator cup or for refusing to use a Gator blanket or for sneering every time I see a Seminole window sticker or license plate or for stating that I will never be in a relationship with a Gator or a Seminole.

1 Comments:
I might have to apply to internships in Gainesville (Florida overall has very limited selection), and Jason is worried that such a move could devastate our marriage...he'd blame me forever for inundating him with Gator-ville. But I must say, that even if Florida has a short supply of internships, I draw the line at applying in Tallahassee. We had to get gas in Tallahassee on our drive back to Tampa from LA, and I didn't even want to eat at a Tallahassee KFC. It's all tainted, just by proximity.
Post a Comment
<< Home