Among the nations, tribes, and tongues
I finally decided for sure that I am going to Africa. Uganda to be exact. You know, the home of the Invisible Children. It will be for 2 weeks in early fall. Expect much more on this in the future.
I finally decided for sure that I am going to Africa. Uganda to be exact. You know, the home of the Invisible Children. It will be for 2 weeks in early fall. Expect much more on this in the future.
2 Comments:
First: I'm glad you decided to go to Uganda. I have no doubt that God will have a special purpose for you there.
Second: Your title definitely gave me a flashback to UM and a certain someone singing those words...with great enthusiasm!
Thanks, I started having panic attacks last night though. WHAT AM I THINKING? Africa! Africa! Can I handle Africa?
Post a Comment
<< Home