You got that something, what can I do
Last Thursday I arrived home from work particularly early. I could not go to the gym because I had to be ready for a Church function around 6:45 and did not feel like having to go through the whole routine of cleansing and making myself presentable for the second time in one day. I decided to take a much needed break, lie on the couch, and pop in a movie. I went to my VHS tapes and selected my favorite late 90's teen movie of all time. It was the movie that started my slight obsession with Adrian Grenier (most of you probably know him as "that guy from that show on HBO"). And for that reason, as soon as the movie was over on Thursday I immediately rewound it and watched it again. Twice. In a row.
I <3 Chase Hammond.

2 Comments:
Funny, I just finished watching The Devil Wears Prada which of course has Adrian Grenier in it. I didn't really know you were slightly obsessed with him though. Do you really think he's all that great looking???
I only think he is the most beautiful man on the planet. Love him.
There were several times I could have beat up Anne Hathaway for treating him the way she did. Good thing I already knew what was going to happen from the book, otherwise, I may have been VERY upset.
Post a Comment
<< Home