Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On the road again

Do you remember when you would go on road trips with your family and you and your siblings would get so bored that you would start to play car games? And one of those car games would always be "I'm going camping and I'm going to take..." And then the first person would say something like, "I'm going camping and I'm going to take Apparel." Then the second person would say, "I'm going camping and I'm going to take Apparel and Bug Repellant." The the third (or in our case the original since there was always just my sister and I) would say, "I'm going camping and "I'm going to take Apparel, Bug Repellant, and my Camera." And so on and so forth. And then you would get into the game and be taking random things like Red thongs and Suave Strawberry Sensation Shampoo camping. Remember that?

Well, on Saturday, my sister and I got stuck in a 13 mile traffic jam that lasted two hours. We were on our way to the mall. Without further ado, I present to you Where All the Colors Mix Together's first ever video post:



6 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Snowflake said...

Oh, it's still funny!!!

heh heh "b/c I like jeans"

And as noted, Karyn cannot say her ABCs and is VERY easily Distracted...come on peeps I was able to remember AND drive.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

As if you could call that driving! They can see that we moved about 1 inch that whole time.

I love how google picked the still of me getting ready to say "fart deterrent" to have at the beginning.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it looks like you're going to start out with a serious case of potty-mouthed road rage.

jason's comment: "I just died a little inside"

i don't want to know what kind of store sells ichabod crane.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

Spencer's, of course.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Snowflake said...

I really feel like the Crazy video should be made available....it's much more entertaining and a bit less "sad" and potty-mouthed than the ABC thing. Although, Jason may be libel to "die a little on the inside" even more by our horrible singing and complete lack of regard for the people in cars around us staring....

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

I only have the "You're Bautiful" one here at work, but I can maybe post the "Crazy" one later tonight (if it's less than 100 mb). I wasn't sure Krista would want it published, but since she gives the okay...stay tuned for some TERRIBLE singing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home