Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Kingdom Come

Coldplay's new album is out today. I picked it up at my favorite store during my lunch break. Why is it that it is impossible to get out of that place without dropping 50 bucks? Everything you could possibly need to sustain life can be found at the home of the bulls eye.

You know what I hate? I hate it when I am full but I still feel like eating. Like eating is a pastime or something. I just want to ingest something. My stomach knows that I am full, and it doesn't want anything more in it, but my mind says, "Yum. That sounds good, let's eat it." Maybe it is the inevitable notion that your eyes are bigger than your stomach. Like when you go to Chipotle or Qdoba and you really think that you can eat your whole burrito. And you do. Only 3 minutes later, you are miserable. If this is to happen to you, I suggest eating only half of your burrito, then possibly going to get ice cream afterwards.

You know what I love? I love that the Target that I frequent at lunch has a Starbucks in it. The only problem is that I went to Target when I was starving and I ended up getting a Venti Coffee Frappuccino. Do you know how large a Venti Frap actually is? Yeah, it's huge! Not to mention, the whip cream that I had to have, adds like another 2 inches of creamy goodness to it. Okay, so I just measured the EMPTY cup and it is 8 inches tall! I drank 8 inches worth of blended coffee, cream, ice, and whip cream.

The new album rocks by the way. And I choose the last track as today's song. Check it out, on the actual album.....go buy it! It's only $10 at the aforementioned store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home