Stolen Away
Today was the big day! May 10th, the day that I have been patiently awaiting for so many weeks, months even. Thanks to the Vh1 stream last week and the webcast concert last night, I was easily able to hold out until my lunch break today. I picked up Stand Up at Target, and rushed back to my desk to listen. Only to find that the content on my cd, the cd that I owned, was protected in such a way that I would be unable to use iTunes to rip the cd for my iPod. After over two hours of trying to figure it out (on my own since Jason was stuck at home today), I finally found a way and I am now connected to my iPod with the album playing at all times. However, if I happen to go to the grocery store, I will take it off.
Today being a DMB kinda day, check this out. Who thinks I should bid on it to go with my license plate? For those who have not yet seen my license plate, it looks like this.
Today's song is Stolen Away on 55th & 3rd.

4 Comments:
I was at Target today and I picked up the cd since it was only $10. "Stolen Away On 55th & 3rd" immediately jumped out at me as a song I liked the first time I listened to it, so it's funny that you chose that song today. Good choice!
*I am also having issues with this stupid "user agreement" crap that they added to the cd. Does this mean you can only play it on one computer? I tried it at work and it was okay but now it won't play at home. My home computer is acting crazy so it may just be that, but I don't think the license lets you use more than one computer. Did you run into this problem?
No, I was able to use it on both computers. I have no idea what the problem could be, but I do know that the protection crap is really freaking annoying. On my work computer, I had to open up Windows Media before it would work. So try that. Open up your Windows Media player, and then insert the cd and let it do it's thing.
Sidenote: there were SO many cheap cd's at Target that I wanted yesterday. Did you see Death Cab for Cutie? I seriously almost bought it.
Oh.....when I read the beginning of your post I thought you were looking forward to the 10th b/c it is my anniversary. I guess DMB is more important to you :)
Crap. I knew May 10th was something, I was trying to figure it out all day yesterday. I was thinking, "is it someone's birthday that I'm missing?"
I forgot. Sorry dude. I suck.
Post a Comment
<< Home