Steady As We Go
No. Freaking. Way.
Today, Vh1.com posted a stream of the entire Stand Up album, one week before it is released. Go. Now. Listen. I knew that Vh1 had to be my favorite channel for a reason. The next week of waiting will be so much easier now that I have heard all the songs. More than once.
Steady As We Go is quickly climbing its way to the top of my favorite DMB songs list. If you don't listen to any of the other songs today, at least listen to this one. It's amazing.
What a great week for music this is turning out to be!

7 Comments:
Jason and I both had to use IE as well. Not just you.
Why am I the only person on the planet that does not like Dave Matthews Band?
And I am the only person on the planet that doesn't like U2.
I'm not a fan of U2. you're not the only one. But Brianna, you are the only one that doens't like DMB. Or at least in "Steady as We Go"s comment section. :)
Brianna you are not alone. I don't understand it either.
Haters!
I knew there was a reason why I like Brianna and Andy so much! U2 is just as bad though.
Post a Comment
<< Home