All Along the Watchtower
Yes world, it is true: Karyn now has her very own computer.
And this is the most bizarre feeling. I have never had access to the internet from my own home. I once had a computer, but it was so old that I never even bothered to try to use the internet on it. I used it to access my school email through the ancient telnet, but that was about it.
For the last 7 years I have relied on computers at various jobs, friends, family, the computer lab, or the library. Not having a computer definitely had its perks. It was really easy to get other people to do things for me, like burning cd's or drafting my fantasy team for me (you all know who you are...and thanks!). However, it has been incredibly frustrating at times as well. All those times are over. Now, everyone just has to deal with my incessant questions as a result of my lack of computer experience over the years.
Tonight's song is All Along the Watchtower, Central Park edition (by Dave Matthews Band, of course).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home