Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mr. Brightside

Sometimes when I start my car, my cd changer forgets to work. I generally will have to get out of the car, open the trunk, unplug the changer, and plug it back in. However, when I am in a hurry to leave work, I start moving the car before thinking to turn the stereo on. When this happens, I am then stuck listening to the torturous radio for the rest of my commute.

I don't know why I have such a hard time finding a decent radio station. You would think that in a city this large, there would be at least one station that I could embrace. But no. On today's trip home, I station surfed until finally, I heard Green Day singing American Idiot. When it was over, I had to change again, and guess what? DMB's What Would You Say was playing on another station. It ended, and I changed it back to the first station and Crash was on. Amazing. Then, this is the kicker, The Killers came on!

As a reminder of this momentous occasion, download Mr. Brightside here.

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love The Killers. They're coming to the Palace in a few weeks and I'm thinking about trying to get tickets. I've got a bunch of Killers songs on my running mix - I'll be counting on those guys to get me up the hills Saturday morning...

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

They are sold out and I am going to be in town that night. Brianna and I were going to try and get tickets.

Same night as the idol finale. But now, no Constantine so the idol finale is no longer important.

All I have to say is Bo better be in the finals or I'm not watching it anymore.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well crap, you're right. I was gonna buy them when it was announced they were moving to the Palace, but I decided to wait. Now they just need to move somewhere even bigger...
Isn't the concert on a Tuesday? And the AI finale is against the Lost finale on a Wednesday, right? (TV stations annoy me w/ this sweeps stuff)
Bo will be in the final, don't worry. I have faith!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

Oh...maybe. I figured they would perform on Tuesday, then announce on Wednesday...like normal?

All I know is Paula looked about 97 years old last night...she has problems.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

I don't know about that one. The Killers are better. Although, I do like some Goo every once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home