Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Gonna Be Me, part 2

For anyone who may be interested, here is my entire workout mix that was discussed in the previous post.

[note: if you have trouble reading the print just zoom in (for firefox) or enlarge your window (for IE)]

5 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you have "Papa loved Mama" on there. That just doesn't seem to be a good workout song.... maybe it's just me.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

It's a live version, it has a lot of energy to it.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Hey at least I don't have Britney Spears on there!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some of those songs on my "running mix": Green Day, Mayer, Counting Crows, & The Killers.
You so need to add OAR ("Hey ") and some Switchfoot. I'll be nice and not suggest any U2. :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jason said...

The remix version of Toxic is definitely on my workout mix. It is awesome. I am not ashamed to tell it either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home