Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Gonna Be Me

As a result of setting a bedtime for myself last night, I was actually able to get enough sleep, and in turn, I now have this extreme hyper-activity problem at the moment. I walked around the entire building twice already. Now I am listening to my work out mix and jammin' in my cube.

This happens to me every once in awhile. My sister says that Abby gets her hyper-activity problems from me. But I beg to differ. She came that way. The last time I was at my sister's, this happened. It was after dinner and dark outside. I had already taken Abby for a walk, and I didn't feel like putting shoes on again. But this energy was building up inside of me and I had to do something to get rid of it. So I just started running in place in the living room, with Abby chasing my feet around. When I am at home in my apartment, I will do random jumping jacks. And let me tell you, Abby+jumping jacks=craziness.

My work out mix is currently on shuffle, so whatever the next song that comes on will be the title of this entry and therefore, the song of the day.

Oh the excitement, what's it gonna be.....

Well, crap it's Mr. Brightside, we can't use that one because it has already been used.

Next.....

Okay, so this is embarassing but I'll use it anyway, you know you all want to listen to It's Gonna Be Me with me.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a great tune!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

You know it.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or should I say, "Now That's What I Call Music Vol. XVII"?

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home