Change Your Mind
Dear Brandon Flowers,
I am very saddened by the news that I received tonight that the show, my show, the show that I have been looking forward to, has been postponed. You see, I do not live in Louisville. You cannot just change the date of the show that I was to attend. I was going to be in town at the same time as you, and now, I don't know if you will ever get the chance to sing to me, live, in person. Can you please reconsider and play the show anyway?
If the answer is no, can I change your mind?
Love,
Karyn

1 Comments:
Sorry to bum you out right before your big trip. I can't believe the show was postponed - they better have a good reason. Guess this means you'll just have to drive back in July. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home