Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Winds of Change

Today I have been working on an exciting new addition to my blog. The idea came from a blog that I read daily. Okay fine, so the idea was stolen from Dooce. Her blog has been around for years and she started these "How to Annoy Me" and "How to Charm Me" lists. You can see the archives of her lists here and here. I am adding a left sidebar for these and I will update these statements as I see fit. I will also keep archives of all the previous comments in case you miss one and want to read them.

On this new left sidebar I think I will also add some other things like what cd is currently my favorite or the book that I am currently reading. I want suggestions. What do you all think of this new 3 column look and the new charm/annoy additions? What do you think I should add to my left sidebar? Should I move some of the links on the right sidebar to the left? Or did you like the 2 column look and think I should go back to that and just add the annoy/charm me's on the original right sidebar? I need input people.

Of course, none of these changes would be possible without the help of Jason.

Edit: If you feel so inclined, you can comment on specific posts on the charm/annoy archive pages.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Ooh, I love the movie idea. Maybe I could create a star system like:

1 star: would rather poke needles under my fingernails than see this again.

2 stars: might let someone else pay for me to see this movie, if they're lucky

3 stars: would rent if I really had nothing better to do

4 stars: I'll own it

5 stars: this movie will be on when I get to Heaven.


I have about 7 audio books for my trip. Two of them are Bryson. I will never get through all of them. I need to start cutting already.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I like the three columns. I'm glad that I could help out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home