I got soul but I'm not a soldier
If I could bottle up a two hour span of time and open it every once in awhile to experience it all over again, then I would bottle up last Thursday night between the hours of about 9:30 and 11:30. The Killers put on an amazing show. The 2 hour drive, being stuck in traffic for a half hour, standing in line outside for an hour, witnessing the sluttiness of teenagers these days, beer covered feet, non-stop sweating, and the five hours endured without once sitting down was ALL worth it.
The top 5 non-Brandon Flowers memories to cherish:
5. Boone County Firefighter.
4. The 28 year old constantly moving through the crowd going from the bar to the 14 year old tube tops all. night. long.
3. The innocent teen girl in front of us looking at the dancing drunk girl in front of her and turning to her friend to say, "Ew! I feel dirty now."
2. Leaving the Madison and hearing, " Bye Abby, it was nice meeting you!"
and...
1. Drunken, shirtless guy thinking he was, in actuality, Brandon Flowers turned facing the crowd, pointing, and singing, "Hey shut up. Hey shut up. Yeah."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home