Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patrick's Day

A whole day dedicated to my absolute favorite John Mayer song! Most of you probably have this, but just in case, here is St. Patrick's Day.

Today, we are going to write limericks. I found that I am not that great at it, but I gave it a shot anyway. It is an ode to my favorite kind of footwear.

There once was a girl who liked bare feet. She hated shoes that covered like sheet. Then she found the answer (hope she won't get cancer). It's the great flip-flop that you can't beat!

Now let's hear yours!

6 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jason said...

What a great idea! For my unborn child...

There once was a baby the size of a bean. He grew up to be very tall and lean. Daddy gave him a golf club as he played in the bath tub, and he became the best golfer the world has ever seen!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

Good one!!!!

(Does this mean that you are predicting the opposite of what Derick predicted? You referred to the bean as a 'he'.)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Nice!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone's brackets were set
That glorious $ they all hoped to get
The first round's been lame
Alabama lost their game
But Louisville should be "nothin' but net"
:)

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, why did my message duplicate like eight times? Sorry 'bout that...

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

It's all good, sometimes blogger is messed up. I deleted the duplicates. I didn't want to see that Louisville stuff THAT many times! :)

Go Kentucky!

(Sorry, living there for that long, I had to pick a favorite between the two, I just happen to like blue more than red!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home