Never gonna make you cry?
With today's news of Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, Donnie, and Danny (I had to look that one up--who remembers Danny? I certainly don't) getting back together, I had to reminisce the good 'ol days over at youtube so I could anticipate the fun I will have when I empty out the first aid supplies from my purple New Kids lunch box from 5th grade and get it ready to take to the reunion tour so the love of my life Joey McIntyre can give me that signature I wanted (but never got) back in 1989.
So, while I was doing this, I got sucked into the youtube vortex and ended up stumbling across this gem:
Really? This is the guy that sang that song? At least he's got some sweet dance moves off that wall. Oh, wait....that's not even him.

4 Comments:
Rick Astley, wasn't it?
Hilarious.
Man, I was so into this song!
He looks like Jeremy Broggi...
It's like Clay Aiken opening up his mouth and hearing Isaac Hayes instead.
OMG! He does look like Jeremy Broggi!
Post a Comment
<< Home