Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cube with a View

Last week, Becky posted some pictures of the view from her corner cube all the way on the other side of the building. It prompted me to finally ask my supervisor if I could move to the empty cube by the window. Remarkably, it worked out and now I can present to you the view from my desk (via a grainy camera phone).



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Becky said...

ooooo cool! and since you're up higher you don't even had to look at the parking lot.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Holly said...

First let me say that I am so excited that I have a window and a door!

But my view is of three enormous apartment buildings. Oh, and the dumpster.

If I had your view I wouldn't get work done.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

Shut up! You have a door!

I can only dream of ever having an office door...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home