Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Recently
- Did you feel the mountains tremble?
- Is it normal to regularly talk to the puppies on t...
- Bend it like...
- Adventures in email:
- Get yourself to the butterfly lounge
- Chain Reaction
- Whatchu know 'bout me?
- God bless the Japanese.
- In my mind's eye
- Sirhan Sirhan had such great aim
I know them!
They got skills
Clicks you won't regret
- Old School Trail of Oregon
- Googlefight
- I have a crush on every boy
- Lappy 486
- Potent Potables
- Predict Your Future
Sweet Information

5 Comments:
What is that? You'll have to educate this Colorado girl. :)
Sephora is the greatest store ever! You could spend hours in there just trying different kinds of lip gloss. I updated it to include a link above. :)
Looks similar to Ulta. (Except I'm sure it's waaay cooler.) :)
Wow! Louisville seems downright hip now seeing that we have a Sephora. I actually went there at lunch yesterday.
Sooo ... I was just perusing one of our local radio station web sites and look what I found:
"Coba here....if endless lines of lipstick, caboodles of cleasners and fragrances as far as the eye can see sounds like your idea of heaven, you are going to LOVE this news!
Once, only housed in cities like Paris, New York and San Francisco, beauty mecca, Sephora is now in Colorado Springs!
The product mega-store that'slaunched celebrity-cult brands like, CARGO, DuWop and N.V. Perricone, M.D. has now teamed up with the new JC Penney at New Center Point in the Springs to bring their cool products right to our hot, little hands!
If like myself, you find joy in having a different fragrance for each day of the week or you have an entire drawer dedicated to eyeshadows, stop by and check it out for yourself...you won't be disappointed!"
You love me, don't you Karyn? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home