Friday, July 20, 2007

Adventures in email:

Molly: Hey all, Is anyone doing anything tonight or tomorrow night?

Karyn: I'll be at borders tonight and reading all day tomorrow! My niece and sis and bro will be here!

Molly: You’re not going to the Harry Potter thing are you? Nerd.

Karyn: Of course I am! At least I am not going to see KENNY CHESNEY! All y'all are nerdcats!

Molly: Does anybody else not see a reasonable comparison between the two?

Harry Potter Book Event= thousands of children (and Karyn) waiting in line for a children’s book about sorcery and witchcraft which has contributed to the continual attack on our religious heritage from secular society by way of indoctrinating small children to see something once deemed Satanic as “exciting,” “adventurous,” and “entertaining" and further encourage an escapist mentality leaving young people pessimistic about true reality and seeking “powers” which were never man’s to possess.

Kenney Chesney Concert= a widely adored Country music star singing uplifting, positive music about down home life, love, and community, uniting men, women, and children of all ages for a family-friendly event sure to leave you just a little more relaxed than when you first got there.

Karyn: I heart Molly!

And p.s.-my sister is going with me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because when I think of patriotism and family-friendly, the first thing I think of is "She thinks my tractor's sexy."

I should cast a spell all over that ridiculousness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home