Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm just a girl

Look at Becky's comment from the last entry:

Sooo ... I was just perusing one of our local radio station web sites and look what I found:

"Coba here....if endless lines of lipstick, caboodles of cleasners and fragrances as far as the eye can see sounds like your idea of heaven, you are going to LOVE this news! Once, only housed in cities like Paris, New York and San Francisco, beauty mecca, Sephora is now in Colorado Springs! The product mega-store that's launched celebrity-cult brands like, CARGO, DuWop and N.V. Perricone, M.D. has now teamed up with the new JC Penney at New Center Point in the Springs to bring their cool products right to our hot, little hands! If like myself, you find joy in having a different fragrance for each day of the week or you have an entire drawer dedicated to eyeshadows, stop by and check it out for yourself...you won't be disappointed!"



I am SO excited! I love caboodles of beauty products. I wish I still had my caboodle. I suppose I could always get a toolbox like Brianna.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Brianna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! My life would be seriously lacking without Sephora.

I'm actually outgrowing the toolbox if you can believe that! I think I'm going to have to graduate to the Sears Craftman drawer system.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home