16 Reasons I love my sister
16. Because even though she is married, she still thinks of me on Valentine’s Day and sends me cool stuff like Big League Chew.
15. Because she genuinely loves the career path she has chosen and her dedication and heart for it is inspiring.
14. Because the one house in which we had our own rooms, she let me sleep in hers.
13. Because she won’t let me forget when I called her a “hateful, hateful sister” and threw my bracelets on the floor.
12. Because she knows the intricacies of Stars Hollow.
11. Because when there is lots of company, she lets me have my own room at her house because she knows that Abby won’t get any sleep if she is subjected to the “girls room” at night.
10. Because she loves Riley like a son.
9. Because she refrained from murdering me when I put her Star Wars action figure labels all over her toy box.
8. Because she let me be the blonde from Wilson Phillips while we washed the car and sang “Hold On” and “Release Me”.
7. Because she didn’t mind me going to the same college as her and we were able to call each other “roommate” one last time.
6. Because she helped me pass many summer days watching Muscle Beach Party, Bikini Beach, and Beach Party, and helped me fall asleep many nights by playing “Bobby Sox To Stockings”.
5. Because she let me ride in the car with her and her best friend while we drove through the school parking lot, windows down, singing “I Don’t Want It”.
4. Because she saves me her Glamour magazines.
3. Because she still remembers the alternate lyrics to “Pop That Zit”, “Let’s Talk About Chex”, and “The Gnome-Mobile”.
2. Because for the big game - she can’t eat for several hours before, she needs bubble yum, and she knows when it’s time to press mute.
1. Because she is my only sibling. She gets it.
I love you Krista.
Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:
THANK YOU!!!! I had such a great time this weekend! Thank you for making my birthday fun, fabulous, and feel like family...LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home