Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Praise-r-cise: The Christian Alternative

On Christmas day my sister was entertaining herself by looking through my mom's old records. I was busy going through my stocking for the second time (the first time you go through so fast, you forget what all was in there) when I heard her erupt with laughter. Of course, I immediately ran over to the entertainment center to look at what was so funny. It could have been any number of things. My mom has had this ginormous entertainment center for ages. There are three sections of cupboards at the bottom that have held the same contents for at least 20 years. The first cupboard holds some table linen (cloth napkins, tablecloths, aprons, napkin rings, etc...), the second holds board games (including my all time favorite Sweet Valley High), and the third holds really old photo albums and records. (Although, I think the contents may have shifted with my mom's last move because as I am picturing this scene, I could swear that Krista had the second cabinet open, not the third but I was too enamored by the object of laughter to notice which cupboard she was in.) She held in her hands this gem:



We were both rolling with laughter and even more so when we flipped it over and read what good 'ol Bernadette DiFrancesco had to say:



I urge you brethren, to dedicate YOUR diet to Jesus and keep it off for good!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The closest record we had to this was Mouse-r-cise (Disney). I haven't thought about that in years...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home