Thursday, December 01, 2005

All I Can Say

I feel like I always write only about the good things in my life or the things that make me laugh. I reserve the things that make me cry to deal with on my own. I send emails about them. But I don't publish them. Life isn't always about the happy things. I'm not so shallow that in real life I only talk about things that annoy me or things that bring a smile to my face. I've been dealing with something very difficult today and I want to write about it here. I started to write about it here. But right now I don't think I can. I'm not far enough removed from the reality of the situation. I don't have the answers for it, and I know as long as I am on this earth I'll never have all the answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home