Over to the field for tackle football...
...big hits, big hats, yeah, give me the ball.
We have been talking for months about this big OFO football game we were gonna have on Thanksgiving day. Well, it didn't happen that day. It was cold outside and we were too busy eating. But we made up for our laziness on Saturday and we got out to a local park to play some two hand touch (although it took a missed "tackle" for me to realize that two hand touch meant I needed to touch the runner with TWO hands). I was sporting a cold but there was no way I was missing out on the sweet action of OFO football.
I was on the losing team, here we are in all of our Loser-y glory (from left: me, mom, Casey, Lindsey):
This after the great effort of Casey scoring a touchdown in the last seconds of the game. Here we are congratulating her:
The winning team consisted of Cathy, Jim, Steve, and Lauren:
Not pictured is the official photographer and substitute, Krista, who played on both teams at different times and was all over the field like white on rice.
Also notice those snazzy new OFO tees. Here you can see that each person sports their OFO name on the sleeve:

3 Comments:
ya'll are hardcore.
Nice gloves ;)
Yeah, I feel like everything I own is green lately.
Post a Comment
<< Home