Come What May
The coolest thing EVER happened yesterday. Holly and I were at National Community Church, which happens to meet in a movie theater at Union Station. After the service, as we were on our way out, we ran into some craziness. There was a movie being filmed! There were extras everywhere, all in suits and pulling suitcases, and a ton of cameras and people telling us to "move along."
We didn't. And all of the sudden, there she was, flippin' NICOLE KIDMAN. I couldn't believe it. She is like my favorite. And I was totally acting like a crazy tourist fan wanting to try and catch a good glimpse of her and of course document it with my handy little camera that I always have in my purse.
There was no speaking in the 2 particular shots we saw them shoot. The first, we only saw one take of, I think we got there right as they were finishing it. That's her, the blonde, just to the right on the second column.
We continued on our way towards the door and watched as they began shooting another scene - her walking from the door through the station. I kept getting yelled at for my camera, so I had to turn the flash off. A lot of the pictures were blurry and I never got a good shot of her face. I did however take a short video in which you will see her standing on her mark, then walking towards her next mark and all the extras walking to their marks as well. I apologize for the shakiness of the film, I was afraid I was going to get yelled at again. Download it here.
There was no way we were going anywhere when Nicole Kidman was in the house. So we ventured back through the station and over to the mark she was walking towards to get a better view. She was literally TEN FEET from us. She looked like she was strung out on crack. She had dark circles under her eyes and I swear she didn't seem as tall as I would have thought. He hair was shoulder-length which you can see in the photos and it kinda had a crimped look goin' on. Apparently in the movie, The Visiting, she plays a psychiatrist who uncovers that her son may be the only way to stop an alien epidemic, which would explain the cracked-out look and extreme paranoia she was portraying in her facial expressions. At the end of a take, she was holding some baby, no idea whose it was, but she looked pretty cute holding it.


Only one more picture, I promise. We noticed that some of the extras were wearing buttons that read, "Take The Step." And when we went back into the station after they were finished, we saw this, behind where Nicole (we are on a first name basis now) had been standing on her mark in the video:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home