Friends are friends forever
Each of us equipped with our new looks for fall, Hollis and I go into a big matchup this weekend. Against one another. During each fantasy football season, there are usually a few games that I am okay with losing. I never like to lose, but if I have to lose to someone, I would rather it be Hollis or Krista than *eek* Richie or Brent.....or Walter or Jason. (Can I write all these people's names on the internet? Ah, well. Too late now.) As you will see in the screenshot below, it will come down to Monday Night Football. The always adorable Tom Brady vs. the Indianapolis defense. As a diehard dolfan, it is always extremely difficult to choose a winner in games between AFC East (or former AFC East) rivals, because honestly, I wish both of them would lose. However, and I apologize profusely to my lovely and dear friend Brianna, I want the Colts to go down on Monday. And my fantasy football matchup really has nothing to do with it. If you know football, if you know my team, then you know why I want...no need the Colts to be taken down by the Patriots. I suppose it is technically better for us (and yes, I say "us" when referring to "my" team, what are you gonna do about it?) if the Patriots lose, but it will be a big weight off of all of our shoulders if the Colts just lose sooner rather than later.
Oh...and if you notice that each of our teams seem a bit, well sparse, understand that between the two of us, we have a combined EIGHT players on bye weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home