All you have to do is call my name...
OKAY! FINE! I knew it was going to happen but that didn't make the blow any easier! WHY? WHY! Why does Luke have to have a long lost daughter? Lorelai and Rory finally get back together in a union that had me ready to jump on my couch in sheer excitement. And what is Luke doing? He's off finding out that the nerdy little girl who looks and sounds remarkably like the girl in Princess Diaries is his daughter! And he finds out at the Science Fair no doubt. Wow. "Do you wanna go get some ice cream or somethin'?" Good one Luke. Although I do have to say that if Luke Danes came in and said he wanted to take me for ice cream, I'd be all about it...and not only cause he's hot...but because we all know that I love me some ice cream. But in all seriousness, how good is this show? Emily taking retail therapy to a whole new level in buying an airplane. Rory unabashedly walking back into the Stamford Gazette office and not leaving until she got what she wanted (which was to get a job and get on her feet so she could face her mother again). And Lorelai with the wit that never fails even in a heated dinner party argument, "Enjoy Wisteria Lane you major drama queen. Wrap yourself in a towel and trip over a hedge on your way out."
Best. Show. Ever.

2 Comments:
Great episode. Funny that Emily is angry at losing Rory so she just jumps up and buys a plane...which is exactly what happened when Lorelei was angry at losing Rory so she just jumped up and bought Paul Anka. Those silly girls...so much alike despite how much they try to fight it.
My favorite part of the episode (besides the obvious mother-daughter lawn hug at the end) was Sookie's hilariously serious "Yes, yes it was" to Jackson (you know, about the hamburgers causing the fight). Sookie is such a great best-friend character.
I wouldn't admit that in a public place if I were you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home