Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Shadows falling down on the beach sand

I'm going to see DMB in Virginia Beach a week from tomorrow!

You would think that I would have gotten tickets ages ago, being the fan that I am, but no. The band will be playing here next Sunday. I was planning to go, but had not yet purchased tickets because of outside circumstances. I checked the other day, and the concert had sold out completely, even the lawn seats. I was trying to come to terms with the fact that I may not get to see them this summer, then I remembered that a friend of mine was planning to go to the show in Virginia Beach, a few hours away. That show was not sold out and now I'm going!

Now, all I have to do is find a dog-sitter.....and something to wear.

In the meantime, we should all listen to some Tripping Billies.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I'm jealous. I want to see them this summer. Ain't happening though. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home