Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Everything

Yes, I admit it to you all now, I like Alanis Morissette.

Yesterday, after I went home early, I turned on Vh1, laid on the couch, and took a nap. It was divine. When I woke up, there was a show on about bad girls going good (i.e.- Alanis, Christina, Madonna, etc...). Some of these so-called transformations, I didn't really agree with, but Alanis....yeah, she has changed. If you've never seen the video for 'Everything', go check it out at Launch. Listening to the words of this song, it is hard to believe that it is the same girl that asked if "she'd go down on you in the theater." Maybe meeting and falling in love with Ryan Reynolds really did change her, or was it India? I can't be certain. In a way, I feel like I've grown up with Alanis too. Even so, it is sometimes still necessary to break out a little 'Jagged Little Pill'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home