Tuesday, September 26, 2006

As a child of twenty-five

It seems like years have begun to fly by faster than ever before. I can barely remember the winter and when it turned to spring and I don't think summer even happened. The fact that tomorrow is my brithday is mind-boggling. I fee like I just turned 25 last month. I am not looking forward to having to say my age. An age that is closer to 30 than it is to 20. When I was 22, I remember looking at 26 year olds and thinking about how much older they were than me. Now, the tables have turned and while I do not really feel any different than any of my friends in their early 20's, I know that I am a completely different person now than when I was 22. I am at a much better place spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Therefore, maybe being twenty-six won't be so bad. I am excited about the journey I am about to go on (in 3 short days). And I feel like God has awesome things in store for me this year.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Snowflake said...

26 isn't/wasn't so bad. The actual b-day, and age itself sucked yeah, but hey, once you get to that 29th, and the next big one is around the corner, I look fondly on my days as a 26 year old. :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger julieyancancook said...

hey, how did you get the title off and add your banner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home