Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wake Up

I just tried to put my iPod earbuds in my ears when the earbuds connected to my computer were already in there. This is a sure sign of tiredness. This is what happens to me when I go to Youth Group on Wednesday nights to lead my little 8th grade girls small group at my Church that is a half hour away on a good night and stay after for the leader meeting that doesn't start until at least 10 after 9 and always lasts longer than the promised 9:30 then, once I drive the half hour back home, force myself to watch Lost that I just taped at 9 o'clock because I know I can't go to work the next morning and be on the internet without seeing something about what happened on the previous night's episode. THEN I try to keep myself awake at work the next day by writing an extremely non-cohesive post. I apologize for this.

I was listening to the message from Frontline that I missed the other night as a result of extreme pounding in my head and Todd (the teaching Pastor) was talking about a Christian without Church. He was comparing this to "a student who won't go to school, a soldier who won't join the army, an author without readers, a football player with no team, or a politician who's a hermit." Then he says that "all those things are possible - you can be a football player of one or you can write a lot with no readers." Then, wait for it, he says, "Also called...blogs." Awesome.

Brianna will be here in approximately...8 hours. GOSH. Still EIGHT hours away! Please day, go by fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home