Friday, January 20, 2006

Extraordinary Machine

I was just introduced to an amazing website called Googlefight. You type in two keywords and press the "make a fight" button and it automatically generates which keyword receives more hits on google. For example, Jesus beats the devil and God kicks satan's butt.

Many hours could be spent whilst solving many arguments. Like Coke vs. Pepsi, Lindsay Lohan vs. Hillary Duff, or Google vs. Yahoo. Don't know what to have for dinner? Fighting over what movie to rent? Confused over who to vote for? No worries. Just go to Googlefight.

9 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Hollis said...

How funny. Now when I get bored (ha ha) I can keep myself entertained. And for the record, chicken smokes beef.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason wins out over Lisa. Christman over Kukkamaa.
But GIRL over BOY. :)
Very fun. Thanks!

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found another type of google game at googlewhack.com.

Try to come up with a google search that only yields 1 single solitary lonely little hit. Fun.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

I am SO bad at Googlewhack. I've tried before but never come up with anything. I guess my vocabulary is not up to par.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got down to 2 with "defenestrationalist revolution," but it was impossible to get it down to one because they were both from the same forum page.
But I will succeed, I promise you that!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Oh, if there is anyone I know that could succeed at Googlewhack, it is Lisa. I have absolutely no doubt about that!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Brianna said...

Breaking out the Fiona Apple for the title....

(wipes tear)

I'm so proud right now.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

You know it. I love that song. :)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Brianna said...

How can you not like a song that opens with:

"I certainly haven't been shopping for any new shoes."

I can totally picture her with her fingers crossed behind her back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home