Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We Are Family

Wow! I'm not really sure what I have gotten myself into, but my entire family, that is, the entire group of OFO's, is coming to visit. They will be here in less than 3 weeks on July 29th. If you know my family and are doing the math, yes, that means 9 people and 2 dogs all staying in my one bedroom apartment. Krista, Steve, and Riley will only be here Friday - Sunday, and the rest will be here through that Wednesday morning.

This is how it went down: Lauren (recent high school graduate, star fast-pitched softball pitcher) decided to quit her summer softball team, as she was not seeing the playing time she should, and she has already secured a college scholarship for the fall. Her mom and dad, my aunt and uncle, already had time off from work to travel to the big softball end of summer tourney in Georgia (I think). So I sent my uncle an email saying, "you could always come to DC and visit with all that free time on your hands." I meant it. He thought and decided it was a good plan. We hailed all OFO's, pooled to fly Mom up from Florida, and now we are having an OFO extravaganza weekend in the Nation's Capital.

I think I need to leave now and start cleaning my apartment to make room. It might take me all 17 days to accomplish that task.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jason said...

What's OFO?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Official Fun One.

We have shirts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home