Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cookie Jar

Email:

K: Have you eaten anything?

B: Yeah, I got a sub at Subway.

K: Was it free cookie day?? mmm...cook.ie.

B: No, but I treated myself to the double chocolate cookies. Those are the chocolate cookie with the white chocolate chips! MMMM! Those are my favorite....probably all time favorite....except for your chocolate chip cookies.

K: I bought a break and bake sugar cookie thing the other day at the store to make for small group and guess what? small group is tonight! so I finally get to bake them. maybe I'll eat a piece in dough form first...yummmmmm.

B: Of course! I think it's part of the instructions.

(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Break apart cookies and place on ungreased cookie sheet with 1 inch spacing.
(3) Remove one cookie piece from ungreased cookie sheet and eat.
(4) Rearrange remaining cookies on ungreased cookie sheet to disguise missing cookie.


Love her.

(There really is Jack Johnson song by the name of Cookie Jar.)

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jason said...

mmmmmmm.... Karyn's chocolate chip cookies are incredible. Too bad I'll probably never have them again :(

Great song, cookie jar.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually when I buy cookie dough it never makes it to the oven.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

I only ate one pre-cooked last night and it was way better than the baked ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home