One Sweet World
No freaking way.
I just got tickets for the DMB show here tomorrow night in section 102! Yes, section 102. That's front middle. The show on Thursday night in Virginia Beach was so amazing that I could not imagine missing the Nissan Pavillion show, which is only 35 miles from my house. I am on cloud nine right now. I can't believe it.
So, instead of continuing this post of non-sensical excitement, I will post the setlist from my show on Thursday. It was awesome, with my high points being Seek Up and #41.
American Baby
One Sweet World
The Stone
Hello Again
Dream Girl
Seek Up
Rhyme & Reason
Crash Into Me
#41 (Everyday)
Hunger For The Great Light
Steady As We Go
Stand Up
You Might Die Trying
Louisiana Bayou
What You Are
-Encore-
Stolen Away On 55th & 3rd
Too Much
I'm still holding out for a Watchtower encore tomorrow night, keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home