Rhyme & Reason
Things I can't seem to make sense of at the moment:
- Why my dog has had diarrhea in the house twice in the last 18 hours.
- Why my dog has not pooped yet today, except for in my house.
- Why it takes me longer to get to my house in the middle of the day than it does at 5 in the afternoon.
- Why there is only one lane open at the grocery store when there are 4 people in line, 3 of which are over the age of 70 and count their cash very. slowly.
- Why I feel guilty for being gone longer than an hour at lunch.
- Why my cubemate doesn't seem to get that I don't like being hassled about my coffee drinking and the time I get to work in the morning.
- Why a person would be possessed to put 9, yes nine, horrid magnetic ribbons on their vehicle in addition to the two magnetic flags.
- Why my hair seems to grow a few inches horizontally from the time I leave the mirror at my house in the morning to the first time I use the mirror in the bathroom at work.
- Why I can't figure out if I am using proper grammar and punctuation in this post.
- Why I care that I use proper grammar and punctuation.
If you would like to hear Rhyme & Reason from 6/23/05, download it here.

4 Comments:
There are far too many unanswered questions in life.
Like: Why am I sitting looking and commenting on people's blogs when I could be cuddled up in bed with my wife?
Now there's an idea!
Of and by the way you have spelt "colours" wrong! ;o)
Ghone, UK.
Poor Abby (and you). Hope she's not too sick...
I wish I lived in the UK. I would change the spelling of my blog in a heartbeat to live there! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home