Red Light Special
It is definitely poor planning to beautify streets by putting stoplights on the side of the road rather than across the top. It is much better when RED lights are in front of your face. Maybe then the driver and any passengers present in a vehicle will realize that the light is red before said vehicle is halfway through an intersection and another car is coming at it from the right.
Other than the fact that we almost died, a good time was had by all last night when a former Jeffersonville co-worker was in town for training. We went to Georgetown, and I swear, we didn't even get lost one time. We didn't exactly follow the confusing directions, but we were never actually lost. It was an amazing accomplishment for me and I did not even come close to a meltdown (a la January). And as an added bonus, Banana Republic was having a sale!

3 Comments:
Whoa. TLC.
...thumps heart with fist twice and nods head... Miss ya Left-Eye.
You know it. I loved that album.
Being from the UK where all "stoplights" or "traffic lights" as we call them are ALL on the side of the road....
I would find it odd to have them across the top!
Post a Comment
<< Home