Priorities
I have 20 minutes at an internet cafe in Uganda and I choose to check my Cane Crazy fantasy football team, whether or not the Dolphins and Canes won (Dolphins SUCK--what the heck is their problem!?!? and the Canes sqeaked a one flippin' point victory over HOUSTON--I'm glad I'm gone!) and post here. I miss the USA...and my dog. But it is totally worth it!
Labels: Uganda

1 Comments:
I should have checked this earlier! I had a feeling you would post something, but I waited! You are too much! Well, you'd be glad to know that you kicked butt in fantasy, and the Canes actually won by a decent margin this past week. And, although, the Dolphins lost, at least they showed up to play and Daunte was on the bench- never thought I'd cheer for Joey!
Oh, and by the way, you also won your survivor pick- it was VERY close though and your team only won in the final minutes of the 4th, (so did the other team I picked for myself)...I think I will let Steve do the picking this weekend and you can change if your back in time!
Miss you and Can't wait to see you in just a few days! PS- Abby missed you too- we're going to PetsMart for her birthday on Friday!
Post a Comment
<< Home