Welcome to Miami?
It had been almost a year since I had seen my Hurricanes live in action. And it was almost as if we were at a home game, right there at the home of the Philadelphia Eagles. Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture? Keep in mind this is supposed to be a Temple home game and Temple's colors are cherry and white.
Indeed, Temple plays at Lincoln Financial Field, the new stadium used by the Eagles...and let me tell you, it is definitely the home of the Eagles.


The 'Canes put the smack down on the Owls, especially in the first quarter. We were lucky enough to have been sitting right in front of the endzone with all the action and I snapped a touchdown by Sinorice Moss (92 yards):
And a punt return for touchdown by my man, Devin Hester:

Ulimately, we were happy
with the final score,
and all the big time playas we were able to see.



3 Comments:
Looks like fun was had by all. Hope your lunch was good on Sunday. Only 2 more whole days :)!
I know!! I can't wait til Thursday!
The three hours at the airport will be worth it. :)
i would hope that miami could handle temple. cool pics btw.
Post a Comment
<< Home