"Thank you thank you Karyn. Now do you need my help in throwing anything away? For those of you who do not understand, Karyn calls me yesterday for my help in going through her stuff while packing and sorting. Hummm, I believe she actually threw away one item...glow in the dark stars!!!! She is totally attached to her 'stuff'."
"Yes this is true. I have a problem. Anyone want a cheesehead? Mom says I have to get rid of it......OH and what she failed to tell YOU is that I have HER trumpet from high school band!!!!!!!!!!!! She wanted to throw it out last time she moved and I wouldn't let her so she said that if I didn't want her to throw it out then I had to take it with me when I moved out....so YES I have my mother's trumpet!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home